- Position: Front
- For ATV, Go Karts, Quads, Buggies, UTV
- Multi-directional knobby design provides excellent traction.
- Special thread design, deep, widely spaced bars shed mud
- Durable Rubber, Light weight
- The 21x7x10 tire size is the same as 175/80-10 and its usually found in the front position on many ATVs.
Some popular brands/models that fits this size are:
ALPHA SPORTS/ TOMBERLIN: LG 150, Cobra, Overland, Summit, and Wichester 180, Cobra TX 220
ARCTIC CAT, ATK, BOMBARDIER/CAN-AM, BUSH HOG, CANNONDALE, DRR
E-TON: Yukon/Yukon II 150, Viper 150R, Vector 250
GAS GAS: Wild HP 125 – 450
HONDA: TRX200 FourTrax, TRX250R, FL350R Odyssey, TRX450R, and TRX700XX
JETMOTO 250 Sport, KASEA Skyhawk, KAWASAKI KSF250 Mojave, KTM XC, KYMCO Mongoose
POLARIS: 200 Phoenix/Sawtooth, 500 Outlaw/Predator, 525 Outlaw/IRS/S
Red Cat Motors, SunL, SYM, Tank Sports, Unison Motors, Vento
SUZUKI: LT230/250 Quad Runner, Quad Sport, Quad Racer
YAMAHA: YFS200, YFM350, YFZ450, YFM660R, YFM700R
Always verify this information and fitment with manufacturers information.